Force Applications to be re-installed by Group Policy
Manage Active Directory and Windows Servers from Windows 7 workstation
- Download Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 from Microsoft Download Centre. Choose 32 or 64 bit version depending on you Operating System
- Install downloaded file (KB958830). It installs as a Windows Update
Cannot change user's primary group - button "Set Primary Group" greyed out
Windows 7 Libraries "some features are unavailable due to unsupported libraries locations. Click here to find more..."
This would happen if following is true:
- A Library redirected to a network location
- Offline Files are not enabled for this Library on the client side.
- Windows Search is not running on the server side
If you can't fix above issues you can get rid of this message by disabling Library features which depends file indexing. This is done via group policy:
User Configuration > Policies > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Explorer > Turn off Windows Libraries features that rely on indexed file data
Set this policy to Enabled.