Blue Sherpa application cannot detect plugged in USB Yeti Nano microphone. The following message is displayed.
It appears that you don't have any devices connected. If you do have a device connected and it's not showing up, please unplug the device, and plug it back in.
Unplugging and re-plugging the devices, restarting the PC, and re-installing the application doesn't make any difference.
The issue was resolved by using the following method:
- Close Blue Sherpa
- Open Device Manager
- Expand Sound, video and game controllers
- Right click on Yeti Nano and click Uninstall Device
- Check the box "Attempt to remove the driver for this device" and click Uninstall
- Unplug the microphone for the computer and plug it back in
- Open Blue Sherpa and it should now detect the microphone
If above fails, you can try installing Logitech G Hub which is a replacement for Blue Sherpa application.
Windows 11 Pro (21H2)