RSAT (Remote Server Administration Tools) for Windows 10 64bit (WindowsTH-KB2693643-x64.msu) installs without any errors but is nowhere to be found on a system. The only indication that something went wrong is the fact that installation completes in couple of seconds. Normally RSAT takes much longer to install.
Windows Update Standalone Installer
Update for Windows (KB2693643)
It seems that at this time, in order to install RSAT you must have US English Language Pack on your system (I'm sure Microsoft will fix this at some point). Obviously, if your Windows version is EN-US already, this doesn't apply as you already have US language pack. In my case Windows version was EN-GB. To install the US language pack:
- Start > Settings > Time & Language > Region & Language
- Click on Add a language and add English (United States)
- Under English (United States) you should see "Language pack available" (if you don't see this, check Note at the bottom of this article)
- Click on Options and on the next page you will see an option to download and install the Language Pack
- Restart Computer if prompted
Another way to install a Language Pack is via Control Panel > Language > Add a language > Options
After installing the US English language pack, try running RSAT installer again. This time it should take much longer and your tools should appear in the Start Menu.
You can disable not required tools via Control Panel > Programs and Features > Turn Windows Features on or off
Note: On some system they may be no option to install a Language Pack.
In this case you will need to install the Language Pack manually. Check this article for instructions.
Windows 10 Pro 64bit