This is a quick tutorial to setup Email Relay using Office 365 or Exchange Online services.
- Office 365 / Exchange Online Account
- Static IP address at your site (from where emails will be sent)
- Login to your Office 365 account using an account with admin right
- Navigate to Admin > Exchange > Mail Flow > Connectors
- Create a new connector, i.e:
- Connector Type: On-premises
- Connection Security: Opportunistic TLS
- Domain Restrictions: None
- Sender domains: *
- Sender IP addresses: <your static IP address>
- Save changes
SMTP server address will be the same as MX record for your Office 365 domain. It can be found in:
Admin > Office 365 > select your domain > Manage DNS
No authentication is required (this is why you need to provide your IP address).