Issues controlling Xbox One with Logitech Harmony
Xbox One's ability to power-on and power-off your other devices (basically TV and AVR) is a cool idea but unfortunately it's not nearly as sophisticated as what Logitech Harmony remotes can do. For example, to switch on my Panasonic TV, a remote has to send power-on signal for a few seconds. While you can easily set this up on Harmony remotes, there is no ability to adjust this on Xbox One. Another, more universal issue is that while Xbox can power-on your devices, it can't change audio source on your AVR or input on the TV, which kind of defeats the whole point - you still have to find your other remote and change to correct inputs.
Missing File Error - Unable to find locale data files. Please reinstall.
Following error pops-up when trying to open any Windows Explorer window (My Computer, Recycle Bin, Control Panel, etc.) The Window actually opens, but nevertheless the error was pretty annoying.
Missing File Error
Unable to find locale data files. Please reinstall.
An application has been forced to stop for an unauthorized attempt
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Android 4.3. Occasionally following message appears in Notifications:
An application has been forced to stop for an unauthorized attempt to access system in your device. It may be safe to delete an application obtained from an unauthorized route
Acer W510 video driver crashes after update to Windows 8.1
- Acer W510 tablet / hybrid
- Intel Atom Processor Z2760 (Clovertrail)
- Windows 8.1
After updating Acer W510 to Windows 8.1 (and updating to the latest drivers provided by Acer), computer no longer resumes from sleep properly.
- Normally W510 resumes from sleep instantly, but now it takes 5-10 seconds.
- Occasionally after resuming from sleep, display would only show a pattern of black and white stripes. Putting computer back into the sleep mode and then waking it up normally fixes this without need to force power off.
- Very often after resuming from sleep Windows displays following pop-up:
Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.
Internet Explorer 11 crashes on startup (Windows 8.1)
Internet Explorer 11 stopped working on Windows 8.1. On startup it crashes with error "Internet Explorer has stopped working".
Internet Explorer has stopped working.
Windows is checking for a solution to the problem...
- Multiple RDP (Remote Desktop) sessions on Windows 8
- Front Page Ad
- Installing MAC OS X 10.9 Maverick on a PC for triple boot with Windows
- Check whether Windows 8 is installed on GPT or MBR
- Print and Edit password protected PDF files
- Force remove Java - GP installation hangs
- MS Office Word Track Changes – user name disappears on save
- AutoCAD 2007 - very slow plotting
- iPhone - very high data usage (email stuck in outbox)
- Can't minimize Remote Desktop client